Saturday, April 30, 2011

Rehab

My first rehab visit included massage therapy, stretching, strength and balance exercises, and hydrotherapy. I'm on my third week post op and though my right knee and leg feels better I still don't put much pressure on it so the exercises would be good to increase range of motion and flexibility and strengthen my muscles.

It's a lot of work but I do get treats while doing the strength and balance exercises. Too bad, mommy wasn't able to take a picture or video since she was giving me treats during the exercises.




It was fun but tiring. When I got home I went straight to bed.
Have a great week.



9 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

OOOOH I bet that massage felt good. You looked very relaxed. It's nice to see that your leg has healed well!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We're happy to hear you're having lots of therapy to get that leg back in action!

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

Thor and Jack said...

We're happy to hear your knee and leg are getting better, Meeka. Keep up the good work with your rehab exercises!

Thor anfd Jack xx

Boondocks Love Shack Pack said...

That sounds delightful and yet exhausting all at the same time! I hope you heal quickly! I know you're ready to chase some tennis balls!

AROOOF!
Boondock

Wrigley said...

I am glad to hear you are getting better. Sounds like therapy is bearable with all those treats! Thinking well thoughts for you...

Wags N Kisses,
Wrigley

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I'm glad you're doing well and getting your rest!

Charlie said...

Treats are way more important than pictures!
- Charlie

How Sam Sees It said...

We are wishing you a speedy recovery!

Sam

1000 Goldens said...

Oh Meeka - you look like an angel all tired out in that picture. We sure hope your therapy will be a great success and that you can get back to feeling 100%!