Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bunny Ears are Here Again

I can never seem to get away from wearing some kind of costume or headband. I thought I will be able to get away with it this year with the surgery and all. No excuses. I've got outdoor photos taken before surgery and after surgery taken in the confines of my cell. Just like last year, I wore headband with bunny ears. Mom considers this fun pictures to share to relatives and friends. I dont, these are embarassing. Although, I've got to say I like the color pink. I've got Miss Bunny here to join me. Pink outfit to go with the bunny ears. Ohhkay, are we done yet?




7 comments:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We don't like thingys on our heads.....no matter how cute SHE thinks it is. You were very good to go through those photo shoots. Guess it's tough getting out of it, since you can't run away.

Happy Easter.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

Berts Blog said...

Happy Easter Meeka. I didn't have to wear anything this year. whew....yet anyway. The day is still young here......
Love
Bert

Thor and Jack said...

Happy Easter Meeka! You look so cute in your ear bunnies and pink outfit!

Thor and Jack

Wrigley said...

Meeka - you are such a good sport! You look very cute in your Easter outfit.

Wags N Kisses,
Wrigley

Amber-Mae said...

Me thinks you looked pretty cute in those Easter pictures. Those are some funky looking bunny ears you got on there. We don't like wearing things on our heads too but we are forced too & if hoomie Melissa says we have to then we have to. We all should to a protest.

1000 Goldens said...

Meeka, you are the prettiest bunny I ever saw!

How Sam Sees It said...

Too cute!

Sam