Saturday, April 9, 2011

Happy to be Home

I'm so happy to be home! I knew I was having surgery Wednesday but no one told me that mom and dad were going to leave me and I had to spend a night in the hospital without them. Don't remember much about that day except I was feeling a bit loopy when I woke up and when I looked to my right I saw my thigh, knee and leg shaved. I feel naked. As soon as I got home, I slept. It feels good to sleep on my bed. I missed my bed. Friday was a blur. I didn't have much energy and didn't feel like eating. Having breakfast in bed Saturday morning. I'm starting to have a little interest in food. Need a towel to help carry my weight. It sure is nice to spend a few minutes outdoors. Enjoy your week.

8 comments:

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Glad you are HOME n got to enjoy being outdoors. Sending you Golden Healing Thoughts for your early recovery. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

How Sam Sees It said...

Poor Meeka! Mom is sending you all kinds of pawsitive thoughts - heal quickly!

Sam

Amber-Mae said...

OH Meeka, you look so pitiful in that picture with that towel around your waist. I hope you're not feeling too much pain. You poor thing. Me hopes you have a very speedy recovery! Be sure you have plenty of rest & eat girl!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Oh Meeka, I have 2 pups here that know all too well how you are doing! Know that we're sending healing thoughts in your direction!! TAKE CARE!!

Berts Blog said...

Hi Meeka, My name is Bert and I just heard about your surgery. I am so glad you came thru ok. Don't worry about loosing a little hair on your hip. Your still beautiful and I know, cause I am a great judge of beautiful girl goldens......

Be good, stay quiet and it will all go by much quicker than you can imagine. In the mean time have your humans turn the tv to a good doggy channel and push for steak once in a while on the menu.

Take Care
Bert

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Your back leg is all naked!!!! You take care of that so it heals especially fast.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

Thor and Jack said...

Oh Meeka. I hope you have a fast recovery! Sending you lots of golden and bc vibes!

Thor and Jack

Unknown said...

Oh Meeka, I'm glad to see that you are home and everything went ok. I remember when Jill had her hip replaced and she had that same fancy haircut. I know you will feel so much better once you are all recovered.

Tell Mom and Dad we miss them.
Love and hugs to you all!
Sue & the gang