Monday, March 7, 2011

Fat Tuesday

What's with the mask? It's not Halloween yet.


I love the colorful beads.




The mask and the beads, okay I get it, it's Mardi Gras. Mardi Gras is french for Fat Tuesday. Purple beads represents justice; green, faith; and gold, power. Mom explained to me the significance of Mardi Gras but I'm too young to understand and all I remember is partying and feasting before the fasting. I'm just hoping I get to feast on treats since I have to pose and wear this mask and beads.







Do I look scary enough?





8 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

OOH Meeka that mask looks a wee bit tight for you but it does look good on you tho. Love those beads too! Hope you're having a great Mardi Gras today.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

You look magnificent, Meeka!

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

How Sam Sees It said...

You look ready to pawty!

Sam

Thor and Jack said...

You look great, Meeka!

Two Pitties in the City said...

You look so festive! We could use some of that color out here--it's still very winter-like.

Droopy, Smiley, and Kayah said...

Oh Meeka!

You should come down and experience Barkus! Then you would understand Mardi Gras, Lundi Gras, and all the carnival festivities! Plus you look great in the mask.

Slobbers,
The CheeseHounds

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! ... Just Golden CUTE!!! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Wrigley said...

Love the mask and beads. Party on Meeka!

Wags N Kisses,
Wrigley