Sunday, February 27, 2011

Weekend and other stuff

What have I been up to? I went for a follow up appointment with my vet. The vet that stick needles in my body. He says I'm doing good and the ligament on my knee is healing nicely and may no longer need surgery. Yes! I was given the go signal to start my daily walks.





Woke up Satuday and it was raining. Good thing it started to clear in the afternoon.


It's bath time too. I've given mom so many excuses but still can't get out of a bath.


Smelling fresh. My fur is soft and silky.


My first outing, other than going to the vet, since my injury.


Walking in the store is good exercise.


Enjoy your week.


5 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Hi Meeka. OH those needles look scary. Glad to know your knee is healing well. Looked like you had a great walk.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Daily walks.....YES! We don't like the look of those needles though and as for the BATH.....

XXXOOO Daisy, kendra & bella

Wrigley said...

I am glad to hear you are healing! I had a bath this weekend too - I guess our humans like us clean.

Wags N Kisses,
Wrigley

How Sam Sees It said...

Yay! Good news!

Sam

bellaboo said...

Hi,and thanks for your birthday wishes.Lovely to meet you Meeka! Don't like the thought of those needles,but sounds like they are making you better.Have a lovely day.
Lick and woofs form Bella X