Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Pictures from Christmas Past

I love the holiday season. I love the decorations, colorful lights, Christmas trees, and everything associated with Christmas. It also happens to be a time when we seem to take a lot of pictures. I got some favorite and not so favorite pictures to share.

This is my fave. I'm smiling and happy.


If I look bored, well I was.


Why the long face you ask? I have to wear the hat for our Christmas card photo and I'm not thrilled.


Mom likes this photo but couldn't get me to smile.


Not smiling here too.


Not my fave. I've been hypnotized to wear this cap.


Do I have the look that says I can't believe I'm wearing this outfit?


With Santa at Petco (This santa was an impersonator, the real Santa would never put a pillow under his shirt).


Hope you are having a great week. Don't let the busy holiday season stress you out.


6 comments:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We didn't cooperate for our Christmas photo either. What's with these hats?

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Thank you for sharing! We love those photos.

Sierra Rose said...

Hi Meeka!! We love your holiday photos :) Bet you had the bestest of times!

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

Wrigley said...

I understand why you aren't smiling in some of the pictures. Mom tried to put a silly hat on me the other day. Why do we have to wear hats???

Wags N Kisses,
Wrigley

The Luke said...

Meeka, you sure know how to put a smile on my the Mom's face! We LOVE your holiday photos! You are MOST adorable, but I feel your pain wif the hats and other attire!

Merrry Christmas wif love from the Luke

How Sam Sees It said...

Sam makes very serious faces too when his picture is taken - Mom thinks it is a golden thing.

All of the pictures are very cute!

Sam