Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Is it over?

I woke up Christmas to find some gifts in my stockings. I have two stockings just in case Santa is generous and brings more than one gift.



I opened one gift in the morning and took the other two gifts to my cousins place. The kids like seeing me rip the wrapper.




My Christmas video.


Thanks Santa. I love my gifts. Beanie baby is my favorite.


Christmas is over? Why can't Christmas last for a week? I have to wait for 300 plus days for Christmas to be here. That's like a thousand dog days.


Hope you all had a merry holiday and got what you wished for.

Peace and Joy,


6 comments:

Wrigley said...

Looks like you got a lot of cool stuff. I hope you have a Happy New Year!

Wags N Kisses,
Wrigley

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

You are a superb gift unwrapper!

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

Thor and Jack said...

What cool pressies!
Happy New Year Meeka!

How Sam Sees It said...

We had a wonderful Christmas, Meeka! We are sure glad you did too!

We hope you have a wonderful New Year!

Sam

Scarlett said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Meeka!

Lauren said...

That video was SO cute! I love that Meeka unwraps her gifts! The second she saw what was in that stocking, her tail started wagging :) Santa did really well this year!