Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm a Year Older!


I'm seven years old. I don't feel any different from yesterday. I do have a bit of gray on my face but I still feel like I'm three, ok, maybe four years old. Mom baked me a cupcake using a banana bread recipe and topped it with fat free yogurt. Yum!



According to this link seven is equivalent to 50 in human years. I'm celebrating my golden year.


I see something inside this gift bag.




Tearing up paper can sure be tiring. Thanks Mom and Dad, it sure was a golden day.

Enjoy your week!



11 comments:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Happy Birthday Meeka!!! That cake looks so delicious! Glad you had a great birthday.

Sam *& June

Thor and Jack said...

Happy Birthday Meeka! What a pawty! I bet your cake was yummy!

Thor xx

Corbin said...

Happy Birthday!!! Looks like a great pawty!
-Corbin

How Sam Sees It said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Meeka! You don't look a day over 2!

Sam

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Happy Birthday, Meeka. That cake looks delicious. You must have really enjoyed the icing on it.

XXXOOO Daisy, kendra & Bella

You certainly don't look your age......how do you stay so young-looking?

Miss Muddy Paws said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'm so glad you got to let loose and CELEBRATE! Looks like quite the pawty!

The Luke said...

Happy Birfday, Meeka! Nuffin quite like cake and presents and Mom and Dad and... LOVE!

wif LOVE from the Luke

Scarlett said...

Happy birthday to you!! WOOF WOOF!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Meeka,
Glad to have found you n your bloggie:)
happy Belated barkday n wishes for a year full of treats n toys..

so have u decided yet what u want to be on halloween?
wgs,
buddy n ginger

Sierra Rose said...

Yay!!! Happy Birthday pal! Happy paper shreding too :)

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

1000 Goldens said...

Oh beauty, I'm late as always! Happy Belated Birthday sweet girl!