Thursday, March 18, 2010

Rub-a-dub-dub

I heard mom and dad whispering behind my back. They were talking of a strategy to bring me to the bathroom. They thought I didn't see or hear them. Remember, I've got dog ears. I also heard dad say that the house smells like a dog. When dad says that, it only means one thing. BATH time. Bath time is my least favorite activity, yep, hate it with a passion. I've never liked baths, even as a puppy. Mom says I must have been a cat in my previous life.
I keep reminding them that due to the drought situation in California, I'm willing to give up my baths to conserve water. They won't hear any of it. If I don't get a bath, I'm not allowed in the bedroom, so they say.
Rub a dub dub, I'm in the tub.









I've got to say, my fur is soft and silky and smells like lavender.


5 comments:

Life With Dogs said...

You look gorgeous! Sorry you have to suffer in the name of beauty. :)

1000 Goldens said...

Oh Meeka, your sad face is a heart breaker! You are clearly much better behaved that Farley, and you look beautiful...

YD, sometimes with Samantha and June said...

Oh you poor Meeka! But you do look beautiful after!

Sam & June

Wrigley said...

Bath time is never fun, but you sure look beautiful.

Wags and Kisses,
Wrigley

Thor said...

Sorry about your bath, Meeka! But you look gorgeous!
I like baths.
Thor