Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mommy and Me Project

Most of the time I give Dad a card for Valentine's, I've given him chocolates too. This year Mom and I were thinking of giving dad something else. Think, think, think -- what can we give daddy? How about we bake some sugar cookies that we can decorate? Let's start the project! I'll watch and supervise while mom does the work.

Gotta be heart shaped.
Ready to go in the oven.
Hmm, I can smell the cookies.
Bone shaped cookies, are they for me?
They look and smell good.

We are going to cover and hide the container until we're ready to decorate. Dad will be home any minute and we don't want to spoil the surprise.

Days later......

We're ready to frost the cookies. Mom is all about saving time so we got Betty (again) to help out.



Tada!

Mom took a bite and said they were kinda sweet for her taste. I reminded mom that they are supposed to be since they are sugar cookies. Not to worry, Dad will eat anything sweet.


No comments: